My Etsy Shop | Two New Templates Now Available!

Sep 4, 2014

I'm so excited to introduce two new blogger templates "Our Best Love" and "Live For Autumn" both of which are available via my Etsy Shop. If you're looking for a hassle free and affordable re-vamp, this is a great choice! All templates are custom uploaded by yours truly, and include: header, custom navigation, profile image, social media buttons, category buttons, signature, and contact page!

Jaqard App Jaqard App Have a question? You can reach me via my contact page or email me directly! I'd love to help give your blog a new look!

6 sweet notes:

  1. Love them both! You do such great work, girl! The sweet simplicity is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! I love Live for Autumn - so simple and pretty, just like I like :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, Veronika...keep this up, and I'll crave a blog revamp every year!! I am seriously SO in love with the new look that you gave my site, but it appears that you're going to continue upping the ante; you are one talented lady, my dear!! XOXO


    www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what cute layouts!

    You make me want to revamp my blog....

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

By The Shore | Vancouver Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger